tearaway washaway directions
Tearaway Washaway Directions
Tearaway Washaway Directions:
- Hoop one layer of the stabilizer with your garment or fabric.
- Make sure that your stabilizer is at least one inch larger on all sides than your hoop.
- This makes it much easier to handle and to hoop tightly.
- What you want to achieve in your hoop is a tambourine-skin type tension
- Embroider your design. If the design is dense or more than the suggested number of stitches, you can float another layer of this or another tearaway under your hoop. Or with your initial hooping, you can use two layers of the Washaway Tearaway.
- Remove your garment and lightly moisten with a controlled amount of water - a moist rag or sponge will do. Do NOT use a lot of water.
- Tear away as much of the stabilizer as possible.
- The stabilizer remnants between lettering or open parts of your design will dissipate and disappear after the initial wash.